Friday, November 16, 2012

Freddy's Friday Fairytale Wishes Find

We are going to start to a regular Friday post from the magical Fairytale Wishes Frog Freddy!

Freddy's Fairytale Find of the Week:

When I was little girl, I always dreamed of being flower girl. It is such an important role in a wedding and it is one step closer to magical day when I would get married. Sadly, I never had the opportunity. All of my cousins were my age and my aunts were already married.

My daughter, on the other hand got to be a flower girl in my sister in laws wedding not to long ago. Imagine if Flower Girl World was around when she got to be a flower girl. There are books and notebooks and celebration kits. Everything you ever wanted to know or dream about being a flower girl.

A book from Flower Girl world is such a great way to ask the special little girls in your life to play such an important role in your wedding. www.flowergirlworld.com has everything you need to know from tips for parents of the flower girl, hair ideas, tips for brides and all of the wonderful stories about the flower girl characters in the books. 

My daughter would have identified with Poppy because she is a redhead with freckles just like her. Each flower girl has their own personality and style. What a great idea!

Check them all out! 
Happy Thanksgiving to all! All of us at Fairytale Wishes wish you a Gobbly Good Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment