Friday, January 25, 2013

Freddy's Friday Find!!

Even though there is snow on the ground and it is the end of January, I can't help but let my mind linger  to Springtime in Chicago where the temperature hovers at about 40 degrees and my kids start playing baseball and softball OUTSIDE!!!!

I was watching the Today Show this morning and I saw a must get item for the spring baseball/softball (or if you are a soccer parent) watching season. 

It is called the Poler Napsack!
It's genius right!! What you don't see is that there are armholes that you can unzip and zip back up to keep nice and toasty. It is waterproof on the outside so when it is 40 degrees AND raining you can keep nice and toasty while you watch your kid round third base on their way to homebase. 

So get ready Springtime! I will brave the elements and get myself a Poler Napsack to tackle the cold and be the Superfan I always knew I could be.

It will set you back about $130 bucks and you can find it at www.polerstuff.com

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment