Friday, March 22, 2013

Freddy's Friday Find--Cast Medic Designs

Happy Friday Everyone! 

I am so lucky! I say this because besides being a wife, mama, and all things Fairytale Wishes-- I get to co-host a weekly radio show with my good friend Dhana Cohen (www.toginet.com/shows/believeinyourfairytale). We love it! We get to meet the coolest people and find out about lots of amazing products, often created by dynamic fabulous women.

Recently, I came across one such woman and her product. Cast Medic Designs is the brainchild of Christina Daves, mompreneur and now a friend of mine.

A couple of years ago, I decided I wanted to become a runner. "Not so fast!" said the running Gods. The universe sent me a big ol' signal and decided my dreams of being runner were not going to come true. I landed myself in a big ugly black boot with a stress fracture for 8 weeks right in the middle of sun dress summer!

Where was Cast Medics??????? Not invented quite yet. But, had it been around, I sure would have dressed up that big ugly boot. This is pure genius. An inexpensive way to make a stressful, frustrating situation just a little bit prettier and easier to bare. 

Check out a couple of my favorite designs:





Okay, all you Spring Breakers heading off to the Rocky Mountains. If you see a Suzy Chapstick sitting at the bottom of the mountain drinking her hot chocolate toddy with a big black boot on--tell her our secret. Dress that boot up with fabulous design from Cast Medic Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment